Leslie Coatings Inc. track surfaces are anchored by the Reflex, Plexitrac and Spurtan surfacing systems. We are an authorized applicator and installer of Plexitrac products as manufactured by California Products Corporation. While there are dozens of surfaces available from these three manufacturers we have highlighted below the principal types generally utilized by schools throughout the United States with a brief description of the product.
- Reflex I latex track surface provided by Leslie Coatings Inc.
(3/8” or ½” latex binder and SBR rubber surface)
- Plexitrac Lighting track surface as provided by California Products Inc.
(3/8” or ½” multi-resin and coatings with SBR rubber surface)
- Plexitrac Accelerator track surface as provided by California Products Inc.
(1/2” multi-resin an pigmented coatings with SBR and EPDM rubber surface)
- Spurtan B track surface provided by Advanced Polymer Technology
(1/2” paved polyurethane black base mat track surface)
- Spurtan BS track surface provided by Advanced Polymer Technology
(1/2” paved polyurethane black base mat with a pigmented structural spray with EPDM granules)
- Rekortan M99 track surface as provided by Advanced Polymer Technology
(1/2 full pour polyurethane track surface utilizing SBR and EPDM rubber granules)
Product specifications and information on these surfaces and more are available by visiting www.plexipave.com or www.advpolytech.com. Please contact us for further information and general price information for all of these surfaces.